Lewis Family
The babies loved the reunion. (Even if the picture of Emrie doesn't look like it.)
Lucas had so much fun! He got some glasses from Becci and wore them the whole day. He was enjoying himself so much, that he flat out wore himself out. He fell asleep at dinner laying on a picnic bench and grandma's lap.
We always enjoy ourselves and this year was no exception. We swam in the lake, ate yummy food, enjoyed family and had a wonderful auction. Ron and Lucas camped in a tent this year. I took the babies and stayed at my sister's house. I wasn't up for the task of camping with tiny ones.
Lucas and his cousin Colton love each other so much! They had such a fun time playing together all weekend long.I love the Lewis family and am so happy spending the time with them each year.

1 comment:
This post turned out great!I think we have the CUTEST two boys on the planet!!
Post a Comment