I really sucked at taking pictures this trip and only got a few. On the way down, Lucas fell asleep and his head kept flopping. The only way to get it to stay was to "tie" his head back with one of the babies blankets. We were able to make it all the way down without having to stop and having no peeps from any of the kids. We stayed at the Fairfield Inn. Just for asking, I was able to upgrade our room to a suite for the same cost. I have decided that I am always going to start asking for upgrades. The worst they can say is no.
We were there with my parents, Mike, Stacie, Damon, Sarah, Angelina and Kelby. It was a lot of fun to swim, visit, shop, eat and hang out. We ate at Parrothead Island Broiler, Judd's General Store, In N Out, Jack In The Box and Cracker Barrel. Even though the trip was short, it was very fun filled. We love St. George!

1 comment:
I love the blanket to hold the head! I am gonna use that! G's head always flops in the booster too!
Post a Comment