Lucas love, love, loved the beach. He could have been there from sun up to sun down. He loved throwing sand, playing in the water and helping me build our sand turtle. Since we forgot to bring buckets, we had to make due with building a turtle in the sand, instead of a castle. I also really enjoyed the beach. I went out into the deeper water and did my own version of body surfing.
It took the girls a while to get used to the water. They never really ended up being huge fans of the water, but they loved playing in the sand and walking around on the beach.At the end of our swimming, we "showered" in the beach showers and walked the pier. After leaving the beach, we went to dinner at Ruby's. It was a fun restaurant that had an old diner theme. I had the most amazing shrimp tacos that I have ever had. What a fun, fun day!

No comments:
Post a Comment