Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ju-Ju-Be Get Together

As you all probably know by now, I have an obsession with Ju-Ju-Be bags. I really love them. I belong to their online forum. The ladies that are on the forum are called Pink Ladies. In September, Ju-Ju-Be sponsored a Get Together for Utah Pink Ladies. It was at Murray Park. The funny thing is, I knew all of the ladies there except for one. We are all friends.
Back Row - (Adults) Jennifer, Alison, Emily, Jamie, Brandii, Brittany, Brianna, Brandy, Joshalyn, Shamie, Nichole, Annie, Haley, Jess, Jessica, Rachel and Danielle
Front Row - (Adults) Hannah, Amber, Suzanne and Vanessa
Here we are with all of our Ju-Ju-Be bags and some of our kiddos.
We had so much fun eating a potluck lunch and visiting. Brandii made an adorable sign for the event. Ju-Ju-Be was so nice to send us all gift bags that had a reusable tote, sticker, carabiner and coin purse. They also sent some fun prizes for a game and a One Of A Kind Bag. Alison was the lucky winner of the bag. It is a bag style that they normally make, but has a print that they never released. Lucky her!

What a wonderful company to sponsor such a fun event. What a wonderful day to spend with friends.

No comments: