Sunday, October 9, 2011

Blog Slacker

I know that I have been seriously lacking in the blogging department. :( I haven't forgotten about my blog. I promise that I will do some updates soon. I am WAY far behind. I know it's no excuse, but we got a laptop and I am not as familiar with how to pull the pictures and my photo collage program isn't on it yet. I have hardly gotten on the desktop. LOL! I will update soon.

2 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

Hey no worries! I am a slacker too....but I dont have a good excuse like you! Hope you are doing great with your cute family!

Tammy said...

Ha..talk about slacker..I am way far behind..over a year. I keep saying I'm going to do it and then, well you know...TWINS! Haha..maybe someday! What photo collage program do you use? Maybe that will make it easier for me to catch up.