Sunday, January 29, 2012

E's at Preschool

Lucas has Show and Tell at school on Thursdays. If I remember the night before, Ron and Lucas always find something to take together. There is always a theme, starts with letter _, something round, something blue, etc... Sometimes it's really tough to find something to fit into the category. Last Thursday the theme was something that begins with the letter E. Ron and Lucas went into his room and were looking. After a bit, Ron came out with the idea of taking the girls to school. I thought that it was very clever and called the teacher to make sure it was ok. Lucas was absolutely over the moon with excitement.
It was wear your favorite hat to school day. Since Lucas was wearing his Disney hat, he wanted the girls to wear theirs. We went at the very end of class. The kids were all packed up and ready to go. This is the best shot of the 3 of them that I could get. Eva wouldn't let go of my leg.
I am not sure if I have said this before, but the girls are very shy around people when they first see them. This includes people that they know and love, but just haven't seen for a while. It takes them some time to warm up. I guess that putting their hands in their mouths was something that made them feel more comfortable, because they were both doing it.

After Lucas told the everyone about the girls, the class sang a few songs for us and then lined up to go home. What a fun Show and Tell day! I am so glad that Ron thought of the idea.

1 comment:

Randi said...

what a great idea! how sweet! loving the updates by the way ;)