We started off our Christmas holiday with celebrating with Ron's family. We went over to his sister, Lisa's, house. We had yummy food, like always. We had a huge array of appetizers. We then had a lot of fun playing some games.
The kids always have fun playing together. Their cousins, Josh and Brady, were letting the girls play with these huge Disney characters. Considering that they are obsessed with Mickey and friends, they were so happy. Excuse the messy faces. They got the stuffed characters in the middle of eating and then just wanted to play. I guess I got busy and forgot to wipe their faces. Oops!
Santa left quite a haul for the kiddos. They had so much fun opening their gifts. Lucas ended up opening probably 75% of the girls gifts for them. Luckily, they didn't care. Next year will probably be a different story. Some of the stand out gifts that they got were: Lucas - Imaginext T-Rex, Magic Set, 2 dinosaur eggs and 2 WugglePets - Emrie and Eva - Baby dolls, doll strollers and little Cabbage Patch Dolls dressed in animal costumes. All 3 kids got Dara toddler blankets. They are the softest blankets on the planet.Unfortunately in the middle of the night, I got the stomach flu. It started around 2 am. I was miserable! I could barely get out of bed to watch the kids open presents. I was so sad. That is also the reason that there aren't more pictures. Ron left about 10:00 to take the kids to go see his family. I slept for 5 1/2 hours. He came home and the kids played with their toys. I was actually able to finally get out of bed and come hang out on the couch. He just found canned food in the cupboard to feed the kids for dinner. :( I was going to make a nice meal, but that didn't happen. Christmas was an overall bust for me, but the kids and Ron had a great one. I hope to never be sick on Christmas again.
We celebrated with my family on December 30. For some reason, I didn't get my camera out. We had fun eating appetizers for dinner, exchanging nice gifts, singing Christmas carols and playing games. At least I was able to celebrate one Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment