We met at Sub Zero Ice Cream. We had a wonderful time chatting the night away. When Sub Zero closed, five of us moved the party to Village Inn. We ended up talking until 3:00 in the morning. It was such a fun evening. I love my girlfriends!
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Sub Zero
A group of my girlfriends decided to get together for a Girls Night Out after the kiddos had gone to bed.
Front (in white jacket) then clockwise - Jen, Jamie, Staci, Alison, Brianna, Jennifer, Brandii, Shamie, Kari, Lauren and Ashley
We met at Sub Zero Ice Cream. We had a wonderful time chatting the night away. When Sub Zero closed, five of us moved the party to Village Inn. We ended up talking until 3:00 in the morning. It was such a fun evening. I love my girlfriends!
We met at Sub Zero Ice Cream. We had a wonderful time chatting the night away. When Sub Zero closed, five of us moved the party to Village Inn. We ended up talking until 3:00 in the morning. It was such a fun evening. I love my girlfriends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment