Sunday, December 18, 2011

Playgroup Christmas

We always have so much fun with our playgroup and our Christmas party was no exception.
Left to Right - Eva, Lucas, Emrie, Riley with Samantha, Logan, Ellie with Collin, Ryker, Lydia, Camden, Gavin, Garrett and Embrie
Our Playgroup
Back Row - Emily, Shannon and Sheena
Front Row - Sandy, Shamie and Randi
The moms in the playgroup, with a few kids thrown in for good measure.
The kids had so much fun doing a foam craft and making sugar cone Christmas trees. The girls had fun just eating the M&Ms. We also had a potluck with soup, rolls, fruit and yummy desserts. At the end we all exchanged small Christmas gifts.

I love our playgroup. We have the best moms and kids. I am really sad that our playgroup days may be coming to an end in August. I am strongly considering putting Lucas in afternoon Kindergarten. I think that it may be the best option for our family, however all the other kids are going to go in the morning. It is not set in stone, but will be a really sad ending to a wonderful 4 years.

No comments: