Friday, December 2, 2011
No Cup Sucking - Lesson Learned
I was sitting in the kitchen feeding the girls when I looked at Lucas and he had this purple ring around his mouth. At first I said, "What's on your face?" and I tried to wipe it off. After further inspection, it was a bruise. It took me a minute to figure it out, but then I realized he had been sucking on a cup, with the rim around his mouth, earlier in the day. It had caused a bruise all around his mouth. If I hadn't done the exact same thing as a child, I would never have figured it out. Like Mom, like son.
Lesson learned... Don't suck on cups.
When I was taking the picture of Lucas, the girls wanted me to take their picture also. Emrie's expression makes me laugh. Excuse their dirty jammies that have some breakfast on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment