Our Thanksgiving was a wonderful one. We were with my family this year.

I decided that I wanted the girls to be really festive. I saw these adorable outfits on Pinterest. My cute mom sewed the skirts for me. I did help a little, I measured and cut. Then I made these stinkin' cute turkey shirts. Next year I will use stronger Wonder Under. This one didn't stick very well and they peeled quickly. By the time I took this picture, Emrie had already lost the beak and the feathers were peeling.

We had fun playing Scattegories after dinner.

Emrie and Eva were so good to sit up to the table. Anna and Lucas had a blast just playing the day away. Mike is awesome and always does the dishes. Thanks Mike! Ron was all smiles while playing the game.

I got the kids adorable Thanksgiving jammies this year. Seriously, I about died with how cute they looked. What a great end to a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment