I went to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village with a group of my girlfriends. I had never been before, so I was really excited to dress up and go. Being with my friends was fun, but it was crazy busy. It took us forever to park. Once we finally got into the village, there were areas that were wall to wall people. It was insane.
Left to Right - Brianna, Shamie, Jamie, Brandii, Alison, Kari and JenWe got some yummy baked goods at the Naborhood Bakery. (Yes, I spelled naborhood correctly. :) That is how it's spelled. ) After walking around for a little bit more, we decided to go to Denny's. We met up with Wendy, another friend. We chatted and laughed while we ate.
What a fun evening. Getting out with my friends is always a good time.
1 comment:
Hey any excuse for food and friends is ok with me. I can only imagine how crazy it was! You look cute!
Post a Comment