Excuse the crooked parts. They are quite the movers. I will definitely have to work on mastering the straight part. I love Emrie's curly piggies and Eva's straight ones. They are different in so many ways.
Monday, November 28, 2011
1st Piggy Tails
One day when we were just staying home and hanging out, I decided that I would try to put the girls hair in piggy tails. It turned out so cute! They are getting so big, with such long hair.
Excuse the crooked parts. They are quite the movers. I will definitely have to work on mastering the straight part. I love Emrie's curly piggies and Eva's straight ones. They are different in so many ways.
Excuse the crooked parts. They are quite the movers. I will definitely have to work on mastering the straight part. I love Emrie's curly piggies and Eva's straight ones. They are different in so many ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment