Sunday, December 4, 2011

Photo Shoot - Oh My!

I was so excited to have another photo shoot with Butterfly Love Photography. She is amazing. I had won a photo shoot earlier in the year and had saved it for our family pictures and Christmas shots. Little did we know, it would be horrible.
We started at the Temple Quarry Trail at the base of Little Cottonwood Canyon. It wasn't really cold that day, but when we got up closer to the mountains and in the shade, it was terribly cold. We were only able to get a few shots and then had to stop. The girls just kept crying and would not hold still.
Jana was so nice to take us to her house to try and finish up some shots that I was hoping to get. The girls continued to be little pills. This is the only cute one that we were able to capture in their Christmas outfits.
She was definitely more successful with the PJ shots. The head shots are adorable.
While Emrie was being a little stinker, she was able to get this adorable shot of Eva and Lucas.

Jana is amazing and was able to get way more pictures than I thought she did. I left the photo session nearly in tears, because I thought it turned out so bad. I am really glad that I didn't have to pay for it, but was happy with the results that she got.

No comments: