Front Row - Angie, Adrienne, Simone and Jessica
The whole group
We had such a fun party. There was a ton of yummy food that we all brought and shared. We then played a fun white elephant game. There were some pretty funny ones. I ended up with some naughty dice. Ooo La La! We had also drawn names through Elfster for a gift exchange. It was so much fun. You can secretly ask your person things they like and they can also add want items.
We ended up talking the night away. The party was in Spanish Fork. By the time I got home from the party, it was almost 5:30 am. Ron was actually waking up and getting ready for work. I can't tell you the last time I stayed up that late. It was probably in my early 20's. It was so much fun though and all worth the missed sleep. Thanks to my parents for taking my kiddos for most of the day so that I could catch up on some of those missed Zzzz's.

No comments:
Post a Comment