We kept up with our annual tradition and went up to Ogden to the Christmas Village. I love that place. It never gets old. We first went to my niece, Angelina's, championship volleyball game. They ended up losing, which was really sad, since their team was favored. After the game, we headed over to the Village.
Back Row - Ron, Dad, Mom, Stacie, Kelby, Angelina and Shamie
Front Row - Emrie, Eva and Lucas
Our group.

It was pretty cold, so we were all bundled up. Lucas absolutely loves the houses. Emrie and Eva were so bundled in the stroller, but they loved looking around. Angelina was talking to her boyfriend almost the whole time. Ahhh....Young love!

At the end, Lucas got to go in and see Santa and Mrs. Claus. Santa said, "What do you want for Christmas?" Lucas replied, "I want a dinosaur.
Like I already told you! And my sisters want baby dolls." It was so hilarious. He had already sat on Santa's lap at the mall and really had an attitude that he had to tell him again. We laughed and laughed about it.
After the Village we headed to dinner to eat some yummy food and pie. I love this tradition and can't wait to go every year.
No comments:
Post a Comment