We were so excited that Ron got Presidents Day off from work. We love work holidays. Lucas has been reminding us that Lincoln and Washington lived long ago. Obviously it was something that he learned in school and it is so cute.

We took the kids to McDonalds for lunch and to play on the play place. We got there at perfect timing, because it got busy quickly. They had so much fun playing. I love watching them together. It makes me smile. I could not get Eva to look at the camera. That's ok, she's still cute from the side.

I always get the girls juice or milk to drink, but Emrie loves to steal Lucas' drink. She is always so proud of herself that she is able to steal it. Lucas generally gets rootbeer. He always asks if it's brown. When we say yes then he says that is what he wants. So funny.
On Ron's next day off, I hope it's warmer so that we can do a fun activity outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment