Lucas has always been our little fish. He loves all the toys, lazy river and the big purple waterslide. He is getting so tall that he can almost touch in all places of the pool.
Emrie loves to splash. She looked so stinkin' cute in her little purple bikini. I had some swim diapers that were left over from Lucas that now fit Emrie. Little did I know, that I had grabbed one of his leftover Pull Ups instead. The diaper filled up like a balloon with water. It was hilarious. The funniest part was when she slipped and fell on her butt and the diaper exploded white "snow" all over the tile.
Eva looked so cute in her itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny, yellow, polka dot bikini. She is a little more cautious when first getting in the water. Once she warmed up to the idea, she loved splashing around. We can wait to go swimming again.

No comments:
Post a Comment