We took our picture in the backyard, since I couldn't go anywhere. I think they turned out pretty good, considering the circumstances. I am so excited for this holiday season and to spend it with friends and family that I love.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Christmas Cards - Done and Sent
Christmas Card Photo
This year I had a lot of time on my hands to get my Christmas cards done and sent by my goal day, which is the day before Thanksgiving. I guess I can thank bed rest for getting my cards out "on time". I love people to get our card at the very beginning of the holiday season. I used to be really good at this, but since Lucas has been born, they have always gone out in December.
We took our picture in the backyard, since I couldn't go anywhere. I think they turned out pretty good, considering the circumstances. I am so excited for this holiday season and to spend it with friends and family that I love.
We took our picture in the backyard, since I couldn't go anywhere. I think they turned out pretty good, considering the circumstances. I am so excited for this holiday season and to spend it with friends and family that I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE this picture! Devin, Courtney and I were going to copy your picture exactly and send the out in Christmas cards because it's so freaking cute! We're just trying to figure out who gets to be Lucas and waiting for a very snowy day then we'll be sending them out :)
Post a Comment