There was finally some time to get Halloween pictures done for Lucas. I think that he looks so adorable in his lederhosen. He is the cutest little yodeler in the world! I just had to have him be an Alpine Boy for Halloween this year because 1) He looked so stinkin' cute and 2) I won't be able to get away with costumes like this for the rest of his life.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Yodel-Ay-Ee-Oooo
I know that I am a little late for Halloween, but I just had to post these pictures.
There was finally some time to get Halloween pictures done for Lucas. I think that he looks so adorable in his lederhosen. He is the cutest little yodeler in the world! I just had to have him be an Alpine Boy for Halloween this year because 1) He looked so stinkin' cute and 2) I won't be able to get away with costumes like this for the rest of his life.
There was finally some time to get Halloween pictures done for Lucas. I think that he looks so adorable in his lederhosen. He is the cutest little yodeler in the world! I just had to have him be an Alpine Boy for Halloween this year because 1) He looked so stinkin' cute and 2) I won't be able to get away with costumes like this for the rest of his life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment