Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Celebration

Our Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful. I wasn't very good with the camera, but I did get a few pictures. We started out the week making turkey nut cups for place cards. This brings back memories of going to my Grandma Jaeger's and making them each year.
This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family. It was so nice. Good food and good company. Ron's dad also joined us for dinner.

I am thankful for so many things.... Ron and Lucas that bring joy to my life everyday, shelter, food on the table, our cars, Ron's job, medical insurance, medical technology that has enabled me to continue caring these beautiful twin babies, living in a free country, wonderful family and friends, cheeseballs and crackers and so much more.

Friday Ron had to work, so I started putting up the Christmas decorations. I was so happy when he was able to get off 3 hours early, when the market closed.

On Saturday, I actually had permission from my dr to leave the house. Yahoo! It was like a vacation. We went over to the Cannon's house to watch the big U vs BYU game. Go UTES! Unfortunately, the "other" team barely pulled out a win in overtime. So that was very sad. However, we once again had some good food and good company.

What a wonderful weekend! I can't wait to spend the holidays with the ones we love.

No comments: