Thursday, April 1, 2010

Both Of My Girls

I got to hold both of my girls at the same time last Sunday. The nurse let us "unplug" Emrie and bring her over to Eva's side of the room. This was so sweet and tender. They haven't been near each other since they were born. I was happy that they could be by each other and feel each others presence again. Also, it was the first time that it actually hit me that I have two babies! WOW!
We brought these outfits for the girls to wear. Up until then, they had both just been wearing outfits from the hospital. They were so stinkin' cute in them!
Eva
Emrie

4 comments:

easleyfamily said...

oh my goodness, they are beautiful and getting so big! So glad you got to have that moment with them both! Hope everything is going great for you guys!

Jeenyus10 said...

They are getting big! Look so cute with their little eyes open looking around! They are going to be so much fun to dress! I am jealous!

Lindy said...

Beautiful! I bet your anxious for the day you can bring them home:)

Nicole Hernandez said...

They are so precious! i can't even fathom having twins! You have your hands full!