Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our 2nd Welcome Home

What an absolutely wonderful day! Eva got to come home today. We are so happy to be a complete family that is living under the same roof. Ron made the comment that "Today is the 1st day of the rest of our lives." That is so true. We are so happy to have our little family of 5. We can't wait to raise our kids together and watch them grow.
Mommy and Eva's first cord free snuggle!
Eva in her carseat and ready to go. When I first put her in, she puked a whole bunch. I had to hurry and wipe it all up. She is so little that we had to put rolled up t-shirts and a blanket to make her fit correctly. She will be big enough to fit before we know it.

Even though I am so excited to have my little girls home, I will miss the wonderful nurses at IMC. Thank you so much to our primary nurses, Peggy, Stephanie, Janie and Carrie, who were the best! I will miss you! Also, Allie, who was our nurse 4 different times, thanks for being great.

5 comments:

Ash H. said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to meet them!

Stephanie Peay said...

Congrats! I loved getting to know your family and look forward to watching them grow on your blog! I am so excited for you that you are all together now!

Jeenyus10 said...

Yay, everyone is home. Whew!!

Lindy said...

Oh happy day! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet them. They are beautiful!

Randi said...

congratulations on all being home! And the nursery is adorable!