We bought a wristband for Lucas to go on the bouncy toys and then bought punch cards for games and food. Lucas was so cute playing the games and winning the prizes. They also had a silent auction. One hour before the end, I went and put some bids on six items. With an hour still left, I thought that I might maybe win one or two items. I ended up winning 5 out of 6 items! (Note to self, only bid on a few items at silent auctions.) There were some fun things that we ended up winning. Luckily I was able to pull out some items for Lucas for his birthday and Christmas. It did make me feel a lot better that the money will go to my nieces school.
What a fun evening!

1 comment:
They are fun, aren't they! Our elementary has one at the end of the school year and my boys make all of these plans around it so they don't miss it!
Post a Comment