Monday, November 15, 2010

Congratulations Damon and Sarah

Last Wednesday on November 10, my nephew, Damon, got married to his cute girlfriend, Sarah.
The newly married couple.
It was a wonderful day. We started out waiting outside the temple for them to be married. We hung out for pictures. After that, my sister and brother-in-law hosted a yummy luncheon at The Athenian restaurant. The food was delicious! We had either cheese stuffed chicken or chicken kabobs with a salad, lemon rice and pita bread. The dessert was baklava.

Their reception was at the Davis Conference Center in Layton. It was beautiful. I am SO mad at myself for not getting a picture of my little family in our change of clothes. We all looked adorable and matched the wedding. I am hoping to get a copy from someone else that might have gotten our picture. When I do, I will post it.

Damon and Sarah were so cute and loving. They were so happy to be married and just kept hugging each other and kissing. I am so happy for them to start their life long journey together!

No comments: