Today is the day that I can say both of my girls are official sitters. Yahoo! Emrie has pretty much been sitting since October 30 and she is just getting more and more stable. Eva sat today for quite a while. She wasn't sitting before because she is so wiggly and wouldn't stop moving her legs. Today she actually kept them still and sat so good. I have always said that I think it will be easier to have twins when they can sit, play with toys and entertain each other. I am getting really close to that step.

Cute little sitters!

On Sunday, we took Lucas to go see Megamind. Thanks to McDonalds Happy Meals, he had been asking us about the movie for a long time. I figured since we didn't know anything about it, we should probably go. Ron looked up the movie time and accidentally found us the 3-D movie. I was worried. I thought Lucas would have a hard time with the glasses, but he did awesome. I am not sure what kind of faces he was pulling in each of these pictures. ;) Thanks to Shawn and Suzie for watching the girls!

That same day, we woke up to this. I was really surprised that there was so much snow, considering that it was the first snow fall of the season. Tonight there is a blizzard warning and it is supposed to dump inches and inches on us. I think that I will stay inside and cozy up with my slippers and some hot chocolate!
1 comment:
oh! they are sitting up! they are soo cute!
Post a Comment