The kids got along really well and had so much fun. The babies also loved the aquarium. They hung out in their stroller and looked around. One of my favorite exhibits was the penguins. I could sit and watch them all day. After the aquarium, we went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I always love eating there. Yum! I especially love that they have the peppermint chocolate chip shake for the holidays. If you haven't tried it, I strongly suggest it.Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Too Young to Date?
My cousin Courtney is a nanny for this cute little girl named Ally. She is 3. We decided to set Lucas and Ally up on a date. A play date that is! We met at the Living Planet Aquarium yesterday.
The kids got along really well and had so much fun. The babies also loved the aquarium. They hung out in their stroller and looked around. One of my favorite exhibits was the penguins. I could sit and watch them all day. After the aquarium, we went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I always love eating there. Yum! I especially love that they have the peppermint chocolate chip shake for the holidays. If you haven't tried it, I strongly suggest it.
Eva decided that she wanted to try and feed herself. She stole the spoon from me and was doing it herself. She loved it and actually did a pretty good job.
Emrie is always smiling. She even likes to smile when her mouth is full of green beans and rice cereal.
The kids got along really well and had so much fun. The babies also loved the aquarium. They hung out in their stroller and looked around. One of my favorite exhibits was the penguins. I could sit and watch them all day. After the aquarium, we went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I always love eating there. Yum! I especially love that they have the peppermint chocolate chip shake for the holidays. If you haven't tried it, I strongly suggest it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment