We spent the evening in the ER tonight. I was hoping that I wouldn't ever have to go there for this reason. While I was in the kitchen feeding the babies, Lucas came in. He had his fingers in his mouth and had throw up on his shirt. I asked what was wrong. He told me that he had a penny in his mouth and now it was in his throat. We had just been working on what coins are what type this week. So I knew that he was for sure it was a penny. We hurried to the ER at IMC.

Here he is in comfy clothes waiting for the Dr to come in.

Here are the pictures from the x-ray. As soon as the x-ray tech took the first picture, he said, "Yep, there it is!"
Luckily it is not stuck in his esophagus and is now in his stomach. The Dr informed us that he will eventually pass it. Yucky!
1 comment:
oh my goodness! lol yes at least your out of pocket is paid, does this mean you are having to check his poop?
Post a Comment