When the girls were born, I absolutely could not believe how tiny they were. I know that there are smaller babies out there, but to me, they seemed so tiny. They were such fighters! They spent 4 and 5 weeks in the NICU at IMC to grow and learn how to eat. They have come such a long way in one short year. Now, you would never know that they were preemies.Emrie is such a happy baby! She doesn't cry very often, unless she is tired, hungry or hurt. She did have a period of time that she didn't like men, but she has gotten over that and will go to anyone. She is always smiling. She loves to drink her bottle and eat. I can't believe that this tiny 3 lb 8 oz baby now weighs around 23 lbs! Her favorite way to crawl is the army crawl on her belly. I can't believe how fast she gets around. She must have strong arms. She has 8 teeth and is working on more. She is just like me and loves her sleep. She is finally starting to get some hair. Sometimes I see some red in it. When her sister tells people "Bye Bye", she loves to wave bye bye.
Eva is so spunky! She has quite the little attitude. The funny thing is, she has had it since in the womb. She was a kicker. She loves to scream if she wants something. She also just screams when she wants your attention. She is a complete binki-a-holic. She would suck it all day long if we let her. Eva is just like Lucas in the sleep department. She does not require a lot of sleep to function. In the mornings, Eva is the first one awake 95% of the time. She has 12 teeth. She is not a huge fan of the bottle and generally only drinks about 3-4 ounces. She loves little snacks, like dry cereal. She was born tiny at 3 lbs 6 oz and actually got down to 2 lbs 14 oz. She is still small, weighing around 17 lbs. She loves to wave and tell people "Bye Bye".
We threw a huge 1 year birthday party for them. It turned out so wonderful. I will post more about it later.HAPPY HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY Emrie and Eva! We love, love, love you both so much. We are so happy that you have made our family complete. Mommy and Daddy are so excited to raise you and watch you grow.

2 comments:
Their Birthday party turned out awesome! Everything was so yummy! I am impressed with your party planning skills. Everything was so organized! The girls were so cute eating their cakes! Thanks for letting us join you in celebrating your sweet baby girlys birthdays!
So crazy! I remember them when they were so little. Seems like yesterday!
Post a Comment