Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sweet's Factory Tour

Yesterday for playgroup, we went to the Sweet's Candy Factory. It was so much fun! We got a tour and learned how they make, package and store all of their candy. I seriously think that I enjoyed this tour more than anybody else, even the kids. I was so enthralled. Giant factories like that really excite me. I would love to work there and make the taffy. The making of taffy is so neat.
After the tour, we got to go into the store and buy some candy. They had a huge selection of taffy. I must say, the huckleberry taffy was absolutely delicious!
The kids had a blast. What a big group. Everyone in playgroup was able to make it, except the girls. They were home with grandma. Thanks for watching them Mom!

2 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

Shamie....you are seriously my favorite! I am so glad that I got to meet you in St. George and that I can enjoy you every week in play group now! I had a blast on the tour too. I LOVE IT!. Also I have to say how awesome I think you are to volunteer your time at IMC in the pre-natal department. You are just my fav!

Court J said...

Me & Ally just did that tour!! Was Brian your tour guide?