Monday, March 7, 2011

Nicknames

In our family we like to use nicknames a lot. It's fun to be silly. Do you see the resemblance?
For obvious reasons, we and a lot of other people call Lucas, Luke. Ron's dad calls him, Mr. Skywalker. My friend, Heidi, has always called him Bad Lucas. She had a piece of luggage that was Lucas brand and it broke. She called the luggage, Bad Lucas. Now Lucas' name always makes her think of that.
Lucas calls Emrie, Big Baby from Toy Story 3. He came up with it on his own. I am pretty sure it's because Emrie really is a big baby (especially compared to Eva). He also calls her Wall-E. The reason for this is because Wall-E and Eva are friends in the movie. For obvious reasons, Ron and I call her, Chunk. I am pretty sure that we will have to stop calling her that soon. We don't want to hurt her feelings.
She had scratched her nose in this picture. So sad!
Eva is called Eva from Wall-E. If you don't know the movie, her name is actually Eve, but Wall-E calls her Eva. That's not much of a nickname, but when we picked her up from the hospital, Lucas said, "She's not white.", referring to the Eva from Wall-E. Ron calls her Eva Las Vegas and sings that to her all the time. Ron's dad calls her Miss Longoria. I thought this picture was fitting, because it is from the opening of her club in Las Vegas.

No comments: