Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Copper Fun

Kennecott Copper Mine was offering free mine visits for the month of May.  We headed up there for playgroup.It's always fun to go up there and see the mine and the huge trucks
 When we first got there, it was a bit cold.  I thought that I had grabbed a jacket for Lucas at home, but I was wrong.  Luckily I did have a blanket in the car that he was able to use.
We walked around the visitors center and watched the movie about how the mine is run.  By the time we got out of the movie, it had warmed up a little.

After the mine, we headed over to Copperton Township and played at this cute little park.  The kids loved it.  Even though it is pretty far away, we will definitely have to head back there some time.

No comments: