Monday, June 4, 2012

Mall Fun and Dino Invasion

One Sunday in May we decided to go for a drive.  We ended up at the Provo Towne Center Mall.  We walked around for a bit, bought Ron some shoes and then went on the carousal.  Emrie is not a fan of the carousal.  She was not a happy camper.  She calmed down at the end, but was upset for quite a bit of the ride.
I found this fasinator headband at Dillards.  I just had to try it on.  I wish that I had somewhere fancy to wear such an outrageous headband.  
 
Our house is currently invaded with dinosaurs.  Lucas is completely obsessed with them.  He wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up.  He knows the name of several dinosaurs and can tell you all about them.  It's pretty sad that since this picture, I am sure we have had 5 or more dinosaurs that have come to live at our house.  I also can't forget to mention our bug friend that made it into the picture.

No comments: