Friday, June 15, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

There's nothing like waking up to a little blue Tiffany box on Mother's Day. 
The kids and Ron bought me a necklace.  It has 3 keys on it.  They are each different.  One for each child.  I love, love, love it!
We headed to Gardner Village for brunch.  We went early, so it was actually more like breakfast.  We took my Mom for Mother's Day.  Lucas had fun playing with the sign on the table that was telling the server if we were done with our meal.  It was a great morning spent with my parents.  I love you Mom!  I am so lucky to have such an amazing Mom!
I had to take a picture of my plate.  This was the best ranch lime chicken that I have ever had.  YUM!  The potatoes and shrimp were yummy too.
We tried to get some family pictures.  Taking pictures with 3 kiddos is not the easiest thing in the world.  I do think that we got a few cute ones though.
I wanted to take a drive.  I absolutely love going for drives.  We headed up American Fork Canyon.  I talked Ron into driving 3 miles up a dirt road that had a lot of dips and was very narrow at times.  He was not very happy with me.  At the top we ended up at Silver Lake.  What a beautiful lake.  Ron admitted that it was completely worth the scary dirt road drive. 
After heading back down the canyon, we ended up at Water Moon restaurant in Draper.  The food was delicious.  Ron and I shared a Sushi roll that was to die for.  The kids enjoyed eating their Lo Mien.
Since we weren't able to see Ron's mom on Mother's Day, we took her to dinner at Cheesecake Factory at City Creek later that week.  As always, it was yummy.  After dinner, we went over to the food court to let the kids play in the dinosaur play area.  Lucas was in heaven!  They had so much fun.  What a fun filled Mother's Day week. 

No comments: