Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Super Hero Wedding

On July 7, my cousin, Rachel, had a Super Hero themed wedding.  They had sent out Save The Date cards a few months ago.  On the card it stated to come in costume.  This way everyone had time to prepare their costumes.
 I was so excited.  I love having an excuse to dress up.  My mom and I made the tutus for all of the girls.  I made the symbols.  My parents found the Spiderman costume for Lucas while out on their search for their costumes.  I thought that we looked like an adorable little Super Hero family.
 This is the whole wedding party.  The bride, Batgirl, and the groom, Green Lantern, are in the front with the rest of their Super Hero wedding party behind them.
 The bride and one of her bridesmaids posed with the girls.  So cute!  Big and mini Batgirl and Robin.  The cake was so neat and fit right in with the theme.  They had Fire Dancers for entertainment.  It was so much fun to watch.
My brothers family made their Incredibles costumes.  So cute!  My cousin, Becci, was Poison Ivy.  We grew up together.  My parents were the scary Evil King and Queen.  I did my mom's make up.  I am no make up artist, but I thought it turned out pretty good.  Rachel made most of her Batgirl costume.  The only part she didn't make was the chest.  She is so talented. 

What a fun, fun night!  It's not every day that you get to go to a Super Hero themed wedding.  I am so glad that we got the opportunity to attend. 

No comments: