For Father's Day this year, we headed up to Snowbird for their annual Father's Day BBQ. We have come to love this tradition. Ron's dad couldn't go with us, so it was just our little family. The ticket includes all-you-can-eat bbq and a tram ride.
I thought that this family picture at the top of the mountain turned out so cute, even if it was windy.
The parking lot was so much less crowded, because there wasn't skiing this late this year. I was so happy. We got a pretty close spot, but the shuttle driver stopped and asked if we wanted a ride. The girls were so excited to get on a bus.
The BBQ was yummy, as always. I actually ate a rib. If you know me, you know that I do NOT eat meat off bones. So this was a huge step for me. I must admit, it was actually quite tasty. We found the perfect table in the shade. If it had just been Ron and I, we could have just sat there all day. It was so peaceful. Lucas was very excited to ride the tram though. So we headed up the mountain. The views are always amazing from up on top.
Because of missing Ron's Dad on Father's Day we were going to take him to dinner. Because of timing, we haven't gotten to it yet, but we will soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment