Thursday, July 12, 2012

T-Ball

This is the second year that Lucas has played T-Ball.  I actually think that I may have forgot to blog about it last year.  :( 
His team was the Rangers.  I just love this little picture of him with his sports picture pose.
This is his team.  His coach is in black and the assistant coach is in blue.  A few of the kids are going to his same elementary school this year.  Maybe they will be in his same class.
This is the trophy is got on the last day.  He loves getting the trophies.  Unfortunately, he told us several times through the year, that he didn't like T-Ball and doesn't want to play again next year.  I am pretty sure it was because it was super hot for several of the games.  Next year when sign ups roll around, I will ask him if he wants to play.  Even though I will be sad, if he doesn't want to play, I won't make him.

No comments: