Monday, January 14, 2013

Fall Family Pictures 2012

On November 1 we met my friend, Jen, down in Lehi to get our family pictures taken.  Jen is my friend that I used to work with when I was in high school.  She lives in Phoenix now.  I was happy to be able to get together with her while she was up here, so we could take some pictures.
This is my favorite one as a family.  It totally shows each of the kids personalities. 
There were some abandon railroad tracks near where we were taking pictures.  I was really excited to get some cute shots.  The kids didn't want to cooperate though.  These were the best ones we got. 
Here are a few more cute ones, along with some individual shots of the kiddos. 
Ron and I have very few pictures of just the two of us.  I was super excited to have her take some of us.  I love this one!

Overall, I was pretty disappointed in the session.  It was definitely not because of the photographer, she is awesome.  I guess I just had in mind that the kids would be so smiley and perfect in every picture.  We all looked so cute that day, I just wanted perfection.  I guess I need to give it a few more years before expecting that.

Thanks to Jennifer Greene Photography

1 comment:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Beautiful family! You're girls are getting so big! :)