Sunday, January 13, 2013

Halloween Happenings

Halloween was so much fun this year.  My mom and I spent a lot of time and hard work making the girls costumes.  They turned out absolutely adorable.  I really wanted to make a costume for Lucas, but he wanted, more than anything, to be Luigi.  I was able to find it for a good deal, so I just bought it instead.
Lucas as Luigi - Emrie as Alice - Eva as the Queen of Hearts
 A week before Halloween, we  went to a party with some friends.  It was so much fun! 
 We had soups and other fun Halloween foods.  The kids played games and made a craft.
We started out the day by going to the parade at the school.  I was so proud to be able to wave to my child in the parade.  I then performed my first job as a room mother and helped with the party in Lucas's class.  I helped the kids make candy necklaces.

That night we went to Grandma and Grandpa Jacobs house for chili.  After dinner we went trick-or-treating with Anna and Olivia.  The weather was amazing and the kids didn't even have to wear coats.  I was so surprised about how much candy the kids got.  It really didn't seem like we went to that many houses.  Overall, Halloween was a complete success.  I am already planning costumes for next year. 

No comments: