The girls and I met my friend Ashley and her twins, Brinly and Brooklyn, at Wheeler Farm. Ashley and I used to work together. We haven't seen each other for about five years. It was so wonderful catching up. Our girls are less than two months apart.
Getting four
2 year old little girls to look at the camera is nearly impossible.
This was the best one I got. Three out of four isn't bad.

Ashley and I had so much fun walking around the farm and watching the girls play. We can't wait to get together again soon.
Lucas and I made a homemade rocket. He loved it so much. He enjoyed sitting in it backwards more than forward.
I decided to flat iron Emrie's hair to see what it would look like. Her hair was still sporting quite the mullet. When I pulled up the sides though, it looked adorable.
I decided to blow dry Eva's hair with a round brush the same day. It ended up so cute.
We went to the mall as a family. The kids were super excited to be able to go on the train ride around the mall by themselves. It's fun that they are getting big enough to do things like this.


No comments:
Post a Comment