Thursday, May 19, 2011
Crawling Quickly is a Hazard
Last night Lucas was playing with a walkie talkie. When he pushed the button to listen to the air wave it made a really loud static noise. Emrie was not a fan. She tried to crawl away as quickly as possible. One of her arms came out from under her and she got a bloody lip. :(
I took several pictures to try and get the best view of her lip. This one had the best view (even though her head is cut off.) Also, aren't you jealous of those eyelashes? I know I am!
While taking pictures, I was able to get this rare picture of Eva. It takes quite a bit to get her to smile. She is a hard one to crack. Generally when you hold up the camera she just has a serious face. I was so happy to finally get a photo of her adorable little smiling face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment