Lucas had a blast on the bounce houses. Sunday, May 22, 2011
Dixie Pride
Yesterday was a fun, fun day. We started out the day by going to see Ron's niece, Hallie, get baptized. Afterwards they had a yummy luncheon at a pavilion. It was nice weather and Lucas had a blast running around with his cousins.
A while ago I had bought a $12 gift certificate for Beyond Glazed for $1. Awesome deal! It was about to expire, so we decided to go and use it. They have glazed doughnuts with different toppings. Oh my! This place is not for someone that is counting calories. ;) We got 7 doughnuts. I forgot to take pictures until a few were eaten. We got lemon orange, grasshopper, oreo, raspberry mango, key lime and chocolate and blueberry that are in the picture.
At 5:00 we went to a Dixie Alumni bbq at a park in Sandy. I know... I am technically a SLCC alumni, but I did go to Dixie for one quarter. Does that count? We met up with my good friend Stephanie and her kiddos. Her hubby was at work. Steph has been my friend for 30 years. Wow! We always have fun when seeing each other. It's wonderful to have life long friends.
Ron and Lucas had fun playing on the playground.
Lucas had a blast on the bounce houses.
At the raffle we won two Dixie shirts. When we won the second, they only had small left. Perfect for a night shirt for Lucas. He was so excited and insisted on wearing it to bed last night.
Lucas had a blast on the bounce houses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Beyond Glazed is AMAZING!!! We love them. 10,000 times better than Krispy Kreme. Lemon orange is my favorite:)
You and Stephanie look the same-it's amazing how people don't change! I totally remember all the sleepovers and trouble we got into when we were kids.
I think one quarter counts! Looks like a good time. I have always gotten those doughnuts for birthdays and fathers day but I have never tried one.....I hear they are amazing! Somehow I forget to get myself one! I just need a sweet gift certificate like that!
Post a Comment