Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last Day of Year 1 Preschool

Today was the last day of year 1 preschool for Lucas. I can't believe that the school year is over already. It flew by. Lucas loves preschool and asks all through the week if it is a preschool day. He is going to be so sad this summer when he can't go to Miss Lori's.
Lucas with his goofy smile and Miss Lori

We are so glad that we were able to find Miss Lori for a preschool teacher. She is wonderful! She has taught Lucas so much this year. I have really noticed his growth in knowledge. I absolutely love when he comes home and sings songs to me that he has learned at preschool. Every day that he came home from preschool, he brought home fun things that they had worked on and learned about that day.

Today he brought home a packet with a DVD full of pictures through the year, a book filled with art that he made and a notebook filled with letters and items they had worked on this year. Lucas has asked to watch the DVD several times already. I can't wait to work with him this summer to continue his learning process.

Thank you Miss Lori for taking in my kiddo for 4 hours a week and being so wonderful. Also, thanks for all of the extras that you did throughout the year. We can't wait for him to return in the fall.

No comments: