Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Let me start by saying that I had this post completed and posted and for some reason, Blogger deleted 1/2 of the post. Grrr!

My Mother's Day weekend was wonderful. This is our cute family picture. The girls are now to the age that they just want to get down and play.

We started out by heading up to Layton on Saturday.
I had a gift card to Nielsen's Frozen Custard that I bought for a discount quite a while ago. Little did I know that it could only be used at that location. I'm glad that we got the opportunity to use it. As always, the food and frozen custard did not disappoint.
Shamie, Angela, Suzanne, Brittany and Kristi: Ju-Ju-Be rep
Emily and Alison


Next we headed over to Layton Hills Mall to visit a store called Lilypads and Lullabies. They were having a Ju-Ju-Be Trunk Show. These bags are my new obsession. They make diaper bags and other wonderfully functional bags. I am IN love. I found out about these bags through my favorite website, babysteals.com. I was able to meet up with two babysteals employees and some other fans.
Saturday evening Lucas and I went with my Mom and Dad to my nieces Murray Community Dance concert. I used to dance with Murray Community when I was young, so I love to attend the concerts. Anna and Olivia did awesome!
On Mother's Day we took my Mom and Ron's Mom to brunch at Gardner Village. My Dad and Ron's brother, Ryan, also joined us. This is the 4th year that we have gone. It was yummy. What a wonderful way to spend the morning. Afterwards we walked around with my parents and took some pictures.
We got this adorable picture of my Mom and I. I am so lucky to have her! She is the greatest mom in the world. She helps me out SO much and I don't know what I would do without her. I love you, Mom!

What wonderful moms we have. Happy Mother's Day, Margaret and Kathy!

That evening we went to Mi Ranchito with my parents. The food was yummy, but it was a little over priced. Luckily we had a coupon. While we were there the girls were stinkers. I don't think that we will be going out to a sit down restaurant for a while.

The day was excellent. I am so lucky to be a mom to my three adorable kiddos.

No comments: