Monday, June 13, 2011

1st Popsicle

Yesterday my mom decided that she wanted to let the girls eat their first Popsicle. I was very hesitant. If you know me, you know that I am not a fan of my kids having dirty faces and bodies. My mom assured me that she would give them a bath after they finished. So I let her. That's what grandmas are for, feeding your kids things that they shouldn't be fed.
The girls were in heaven. Eva was such a dainty little eater. Emrie got done with hers and tried to steal Eva's, so she got a purple one to eat also. They are so lucky to have a grandma that lets them do things that I wouldn't.

1 comment:

The Rosenberg's said...

Hee Hee that is so cute. They look so happy. You might just have to break down and let them have a few more popsicles this summer.