Ron took the day off, so I was able to spend today with my adorable little family.
I started off the day with sleeping in. We then headed to Utah County to go to one of my favorite restaurants, Magelby's Fresh. They have these stuffed bread sticks that I am in love with. Yummy!
After lunch we headed to Orem to go to University Mall. I did a little shopping, which I always love. I found some excellent deals for the kids. We let the kiddos play at the Tree House play area in the mall. They had a blast. Emrie is getting so good at walking. That is the reason for the blurry picture of her. I couldn't get her to stop walking to take a picture. Eva crawled all over the place. She kept trying to crawl around the corner and into the restroom. Gross! Lucas made a lot of little friends.
I am always up for a drive, so we took the long way home. We went up Provo Canyon and stopped at Bridal Veil Falls. Lucas loved the falls and the river. I kept a tight hold on him. I was freaked out by the fast moving water. We just stepped out of the car for the pictures, because the girls were fast asleep.
After we headed back into the Salt Lake Valley, we met my parents for dinner at Asian Potato. We had never been there, but I have wanted to try it. It did not disappoint. It was delicious! I think it will be our new Asian restaurant of choice. To make it even better, it is pretty inexpensive.
I loved my fortune. I am not sure if any of you have played the "In Bed" fortune game. Well, you are supposed to read "in bed" at the end of your fortune. So my fortune turned out to be "A small lucky package is on its way to you soon in bed". I just had to ask Ron if his "package" was small. Ha Ha! I guess I was tired, because I thought I was hilarious. So far, being closer to 40 isn't so bad. I am so lucky to have been able to spend my birthday with people that I love. Happy Happy 36th Birthday To Me!!

1 comment:
glad to see you had a fun day :)
Post a Comment