Sunday, June 19, 2011

We Love Our Dads

We had a great Father's Day.
We started the day by taking Ron's Dad to brunch at Cheescake Factory. We were going to go up to Snowbird for the Father's Day BBQ, but the dumb weather made us have a change in plans. I am so sad that we couldn't make it up. What a great morning, with great conversation and great food.

After that we went home and let the girls take a nap. Ron also took a well deserved 3 hour nap. I got my long nap on Mother's Day and he got his on Father's Day.
On the way to my parents that evening, we went and looked at the rising river in Murray Park. It is getting pretty high. We would normally have a BBQ with my Dad at his house, but once again, the stupid weather changed our plans. My Dad chose Italian Village. Yummy!

What a great Father's Day. I am so lucky that Ron is such a wonderful daddy to my kiddos. They are so lucky. Happy Father's Day Ron, Don and Papa Ron!

No comments: