I met up with this awesome group of moms that I met online. We all belong to this fun group that has one thing in common... We all love finding wonderful shopping deals on items for our kids. We especially are in love with Ju-Ju-Be and Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags! As you can see in the picture, we all have fun diaper bags hanging on our strollers. I loved the group shot that we were able to get with us a most of our kids.
I wasn't very good at taking pictures. I thought that I had one of Eva, but as you can see, she looked away when I snapped the picture. Lucas was having a ton of fun. At the end he got a little bit tired from walking around the zoo and got grouchy. At that point, I asked him if he was ready to go home. He told me yes. That never happens. So I figured it was time to take off. What a wonderful day with my new friends. I can't wait to meet up again.

No comments:
Post a Comment