Friday, August 12, 2011

2nd Annual NICU Reunion

On August 6, we went to our 2nd NICU Reunion at IMC. It was much different this year. I am now a volunteer and I love it. I have put in a lot of time to help get this reunion ready. I spent the first 1/2 of the evening busy with my volunteering. Ron brought the kids to meet up with me after my shift.
The theme was Toy Story. The kids loved seeing the characters. While eating dinner, we enjoyed seeing a magic show, hearing the characters sing and watching a slideshow, which the girls happened to be in.
Eva and Emrie had fun hanging out in their stroller. They especially loved the boxes of crayons that they got.
Lucas had a bunch of fun. He got to see the rescue vehicles, listen to story time, learn about the NICU from nurses, play games and win prizes.

What a fun evening. I can't wait for next year when the girls can actually participate in all the fun.

1 comment:

Team Beardshall said...

I think that's so cool you do that! What fun....
I also LOVE the chair you redid. Very crafty indeed!