Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lagoon - It's What Fun Is

Lucas and I were able to go to Lagoon with Suzie and my nieces, Sabriya, Olivia and Anna. We left the men and babies at home.
It was pretty hot when we first got there, but ended up being wonderful weather.
We went on a bunch of rides.
One of the highlights of my day was when Suzie took the kids to go on spinning rides that I didn't want to go on. I sat in a chair with a Coke in hand for 1 1/2 hours and people watched. It was so much fun. WOW! I am getting more and more like my mom every day. I remember when we would go to Lagoon as kids, my dad would take us on rides and my mom liked to sit and people watch. :)

What a fun, fun day! Next year we may even consider taking the babies and men. ;)

No comments: